• Meets with clients for an initial intake procedure
• Guides client through pregnancy tests or other services
• Gives clients information and referrals pertaining to their stated needs.
• Builds a mentoring relationship with clients returning for ongoing classes.
• Commits to a regular time at the center
* Training Required and Provided
• Commits to meet with the board of directors regularly
• Support Executive Director and staff in prayer
• Helps lead PCS in standards of practice
• Involved in decisions regarding finances and policies
• Is the voice of Pregnancy Care Services (PCS) at their church
• Regularly informs their church of the current needs, service opportunities, and events of the center
• Notifies PCS of opportunities for presentations at church events
Helps the development director with various aspects of fundraising in preparation for events occurring throughout the year
Commit to join our team who prays regularly for our needs. You will be notified about praises, requests, and needs via phone or e-mail.